- Torah Breakfast: On the second Shabbat of each month with Rabbi. For a text based discussion at 9:30 – 10:15 am in the Hebrews Café before the service.
- Ad hoc Shiurim on our festivals
- Rabbi Silverman’s Well-being Time Together
- Torah on Tap: Discuss a topical and controversial on the first Sunday of the month in a relaxed environment in the Northern Quarter.
- Practice: Jewish cooking and cuisine at our “Food for Thought” events
- The Basics: Regular Conversion classes
- OY! The Open Yeshiva – an innovative, immersive, traditional and radical programme held in conjunction with Menorah Synagogue. Further details about the next season of OY! can be found on the website.
- Manchester Reform Synagogue also is a partner with the Northern Learning House which runs adult education programmes across the North.
- Northern Chagigah – MRS Rabbis attend and teach there – https://ti.to/RJ/northern-chagigah-2019/en
- Manchester Limmud https://limmud.org/
- Leo Baeck College Lehrhaus Online programme http://lbc.ac.uk/study-with-us/additional-learning-opportunities/lehrhaus/ Both MRS Rabbis are Leo Baeck College alumni and Rabbi Robyn is a teacher on Lehrhaus online.
For more information see the Synagogue calendar or liaise with Mandy
in the Office