Manchester Reform Synagogue provides a central foundation stone of Reform Judaism in the very heart of the City. It is a Charity and as such relies on your donations for its very existance. Your support makes possible:
- Maintenance of the Synagogue Building
- Inspiring services led by our Rabbi
- Jewish Educational and Cultural activities for children and adults
- A Jewish voice and contribution to the multi-cultural community which is Manchester
You and your family can contribute in a number of ways including:
- Membership Fees
- Donate for Aliyah, Yahrzeits and other special occasions, particularly our Kol Nidre and our special appeals (DONATE)
- Legacies and Bequests
Please do give generously to your Synagogue.
TO COMPLETE YOUR GIFT AID FORM – CLICK HERE.