Jewish tradition is the act of passing down what is precious in life to the next generation. In this regard, Manchester Reform Synagogue represents the Legacies and Bequests of its generous members during it’s 150 Year History.
You might consider contributing to:
- Synagogue building and infra-structure
- Equipment for the Synagogue Office or for our Cheder
e.g. computers etc.
- Refurbishment of Torah Scrolls and Covers
- Prayer Books for Shabbat or Festivals
- Other Jewish Books and Artifacts
- Memorial Boards or Plaques
- Fellowships to bring in Visiting or Student Rabbis or Cantors, Youth and Community workers, etc
- Memorial Scholarships, Prizes, or Annual Social or Educational Events
- Annual Educational City Breaks for our Cheder children: to London, Amsterdam, or Jerusalem
For further information please do not hesitate to contact the President or Treasurer via the Synaogue Office.
All discussion will be held in the strictest confidence.