Current Membership Subscriptions (per person/year)
- Adult – £264.00
- Country/Associate Member/Young Adults 21-25 years old – £120.00
Manchester Reform Synagogue is a member of the Jewish Joint Burial Scheme (JJBS). Subscription to this scheme is currently an additional £66/person/year. For further information please contact the Synagogue Office either by phone or e-mail.
Gift Aid Declaration:
For Members who are current U.K. Tax Payers, please consider completing a gift_aid (.pdf) declaration form to allow the Synagogue to maximise its Charitable Income.
- By Cheque in full: Made payable to “Manchester Reform Synagogue”.
- By Cash: delivered directly to the Synagogue Office. Cash must not be sent by post!
- By Standing Order: payable in 12 instalments which run from 1st Jan to 31st Dec each year or part thereof. Please contact the Synagogue Office by ‘phone or e-mail to request a Standing Order Form if you wish to pay using this method.
- By Internet Banking. Please contact the Synagogue Office by ‘phone or e-mail for further details if you wish to use this method of payment.
No one is excluded from joining Manchester Reform Synagogue based on their financial situation. If you are unable to pay the full subscription or run into hardship at any time, please do not hesitate to contact the Treasurer. Otherwise the Office Administrator or Rabbi Silverman can let you know how you can contact our Sustentation Fund Trustees. All discussions will be kept strictly confidential.
This fund established in 1859 was created for the benefit of members of the Synagogue to assist them in financial difficulties. Health, Education and Employment problems were the main headings for which the fund was established. The fund is governed completely independent of the Synagogue Executive and all applications are submitted to the Hon Officers of the fund who deal with each case with sympathetic consideration in absolute privacy and strict confidence..